Commercial travel has never been more of a hassle. From the security check point to the low quality airport food, there are a number reasons why corporate aviation is a better bet for the elite traveler. In this two-part series, we’ll explore the top 10 reasons why skipping the crowded airport might make more economical sense than you’d expect. Below are reasons 1 through 5.
- Reach the most remote destinations. Large commercial airlines just can’t get you everywhere you need to go, especially hard to reach destinations at smaller airports. With a corporate aviation solution, you’ll be able to find the aircraft that is the perfect fit for your travel needs, as well as your destination airport.
- Avoid the check in desk. When time is money, you can’t afford to waste precious moments waiting to check your luggage. When you fly via a private jet, you’ll speed up the process and skip the long lines by proceeding directly to your aircraft.
- Keep your shoes on. There are few experiences more frustrating for the experienced traveler than spending hours waiting with the masses in the security checkpoint line. When you fly with a corporate aviation solution, you can skip the security lines and best of all, you’ll keep your shoes on.
- Fly on your terms. Changing your itinerary on the spur of the moment is hardly a luxury that the commercial airlines can promise. However, when traveling with a corporate aircraft, you have the ability to literally change your destination an hour before takeoff. This means getting more out of your schedule.
- Use your flight time more productively. By flying with a corporate aviation solution, you’ll be able to maximize your flight time by holding meetings onboard the aircraft or sleeping and working in total comfort.
What are your top reasons for avoiding commercial airlines? Stay tuned for Part 2 next week when we explore reasons 6-10 of the best reasons to fly via private aviation. Ready to book your trip now? Click here for a quote.