Private Jet Services (PJS) and our Aviation Consultancy team offers cost-effective solutions, providing valuable alternatives to commercial airlines for corporate shuttles and high-demand O&D routes. Many Corporate Aviation Departments have already partnered with PJS as the results of a cost-benefit analysis, aircraft selection, and customized itineraries. PJS will tailor a travel plan that is certain to satisfy all stakeholders involved.
Fortune 500 corporations rely on the exceptional safety and service standards of PJS. With a deep skill set assisting corporate flight departments, travel managers, and C-Suite executives, PJS provides customized, cost-efficient solutions to meet individual requirements.
Why choose PJS?
- Unique consultancy approach – Leveraging a combined 300+ years of aviation expertise, PJS charts individualized solutions for every scenario by determining the metrics that are most meaningful to each organization.
- Global platform with broad product offering – The PJS platform can fly small and large corporate groups anywhere in the world.
- Operational excellence – PJS provides unmatched, highly-customized service for every flight and every mission.
- Cost efficiency – Comparable pricing for elevated safety and service, which can carry an opportunity for substantial savings.
- Unsurpassed safety – PJS has stringent safety requirements that exceed those of the FAA and every PJS flight is insured for a minimum of $500,000,000.
Private Jet Services has been delivering reliable air transportation services to corporations worldwide for every scenario since 2003, including supplemental lift, corporate shuttle, on-demand flights, and emergency response and recovery. To learn more, please download the 2019 Guide to Business Aviation brochure.