Currently, more than 50 countries are open to U.S. travelers. Some restrictions still apply in many of these “open” countries, but the outlook for travel is positive and private air travel dates are already being booked well into 2021.
The U.S. Embassy advises that restrictions and regulations can change without notice, which is why PJS carefully and regularly reviews all government guidance before all of our client’s flights. We take the guesswork out of flying and all of the travel directives hanging in the air so that you can simply relax.
With the New Year upon us, many flyers are vying to go anywhere and everywhere, and at PJS, we’ve built incredible relationships to allow clients bespoke experiences whether hitting perfect powder slopeside or snorkeling the clear seas. Not only are we pros at getting you there in style, but we know precisely WHERE to get you. Here are 5 picks for luxurious, open destinations, state-side and international, where you, your family or your group can travel with minimal hassle and no quarantine.
- Vail, Colorado — If tackling the third largest ski mountain in North America is on your bucket list, you won’t want to pass up this destination. In addition to beautiful weather and scenery beyond your dreams, Vail resorts are offering refundable lift tickets to give you protection against any unforeseen interruptions in your travel plans. While we recommend booking your trip as far in advance as possible due to the required and limited space on lift reservations, PJS clients can choose to stay within the heart of Vail at a ski-in, ski-out Cuvée chalet.
- Turks and Caicos — Boasting some of the world’s best beaches and the Caribbean’s finest snorkeling and diving, Turks and Caicos is a top contender for the elite-of-the-elite and celebrities alike. Add 2 miles of socially-distanced private beach to the docket with a stay at The Meridian Club at Pine Cay Island and the vacation of your dreams awaits.
- Dubai – From sandy beaches to the most beautifully architectured skylines in the world, this cultural melting pot is not one to miss. The fine dining and unparalleled shopping also won’t disappoint.
- Maldives — Maldives was dubbed the “World’s Leading Destination” at the World Travel Awards this past November. Rising in popularity amongst international tourists, Maldives has been open for tourism since July and holds the world’s top resorts, hotels and guest houses ready for the taking. Our partner, Palomino Hospitality, can help customize your trip for a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Kenya – A luxury safari is calling your name! Beaches, forests, deserts and some of the most exotic wildlife on the planet await. Travel here for a real-life Planet Earth adventure beyond your dreams.
Please contact PJS to allow our sales team to assist you with your private travel needs.
For a full list of open destinations and travel restrictions for each country, go to https://travel.state.gov.