The private aviation industry is not small. While it caters to a high-caliber set of individuals, groups and businesses, there are many ways to fly privately. You can purchase a fractional share in an aircraft, become a jet card member, leverage a brokerage or charter directly through an operator — and like most things in our on-demand lives, there are even apps for that.
Our Aviation 101 ebook breaks some of these options down in more detail.
What many people do not know is that not all of these options are created equal. Through each, we find significant variances in costs, time spent, aircraft quality and customer service.
Missing from the center of many of these private aviation options is an expert human touch. Our culture has become so reliant on automation, AI, and instant gratification that we often forget the care, quality, and uniqueness of human interaction. Enter the aviation consultancy.
At PJS, our team combines their industry expertise with your exact mission profile — no two are alike — to create high value and efficient private travel experiences. Many of these premium charter services fall under our Total Flight Management (TFM) program. Through TFM, we coordinate each flight with VIP care and curate custom experiences for the industry’s most flexible, private, and stress-free travel.
Why Is Total Flight Management Important
Can you fly without TFM and the backing of a consultancy? Sure. Should you? We will let you decide, but here are the top reasons we think TFM is the only way to go.
- Security and Privacy – Certain individuals and corporations require discrete travel. PJS rotates tail numbers to ensure clients fly with complete anonymity. We also work alongside Executive Protection to physically sweep and secure aircraft pre-flight.
- Flexibility — Opt to keep the aircraft and crew on location during extended stays for unexpected schedule changes. Take off at will without waiting for a new aircraft and crew to position.
- One-Stop-Shop — Avoid managing multiple outside vendors and contracts. Let PJS coordinate catering requests, ground transportation, onboard amenities and more.
- Mission-Specific Aircraft — Get the aircraft you need when you need it. Request specific aircraft makes and models or let PJS furnish itinerary-appropriate aircraft.
- Contract & Administrative Simplicity — All TFM service contracts are non-binding. Pay as you go or place funds on account to reduce excessive wire payments and approvals.
However you choose to fly, we are here to help. Reach out to our team today for a free consultation. We can walk you through all of the options so that you can make the best decision based on your intrinsic needs.