Private Jet Services Group (PJS) is one of North America’s largest private aviation consulting firms. Founded in 2003, the company initially focused on providing third party logistics services for large VIP groups including live entertainment tours and college and professional sports teams. PJS quickly established itself as a leading charter provider by consistently delivering superior execution and expertise in the niche of VIP Airliners.
PJS was named one of the “Top Companies in NH” on the 2015 Inc. 5000 list and was recognized by Business NH Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in NH in 2014 and 2015. Our continued growth means we’re adding to our team.
The Accounting Assistant supports accounting operations through maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports and accounts payable.
- Reconcile daily cash, including Bank Account and Credit Card Reconciliations.
- General Ledger postings and reconciliations including AR/AP.
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files. Responsible for GL account reconciliations.
- Prepare payments by; assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements, reconciling accounts.
- Accrue expenses and reconcile related accounts.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results.
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency with Excel and working experience with QuickBooks
- Must be able to pass a 5 year criminal background check
To be successful in the Accounting Assistant role requires high integrity, strong ethical standards and the ability to work with a sense of urgency and results-orientation. Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment is a must. Our clients expect and we pride ourselves on 100% accuracy. Candidates applying for a position with PJS are expected to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
Located minutes from 95 and Route 1 in the beautiful NH seacoast area, PJS offers a competitive pay and benefits package, an on site fitness facility and a full kitchen where we’re known to cook up something wonderful to go with our gourmet coffee. Being part of the PJS team means being part of an exciting industry in a fun, collaborative, and growth oriented environment where our focus is on being the very best at what we do.
If you’ve got what it takes to join the PJS team, submit your resume to email@example.com. Join PJS and let your career take flight!
PJS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate our agency partners, but at this time, are not working with third parties to fill this role.