Flight Coordinator: Pro Sports Concierge
Under the direction of the Director of Client Services the Flight Coordinator: Pro Sports Concierge (PSC) will be responsible for a single Pro Sports team for the duration of that specific season flying on all the team flights, coordinating all aspects of the flight including, but not limited to: catering, commissary, manifests, US and Canadian Customs, ground handling, passenger screening, in-flight service and cost reconciliation. The PSC will live in their assigned team’s city for the duration of the assigned season (including pre-season, regular season and playoffs.) The PSC may fly on other charters as assigned by the Director of Client Services.
- Coordinate assigned team charter details
- Coordinate airport procedures: ground handling, fuel, commissary, security, customs/immigration, and vehicle ramp access. Coordinate catering arrangements and any other ancillary client requirements.
- Facilitate communication and assist with processing of paperwork between ground transportation companies, carrier, ground handler and the team
- Trip-coordination, trip briefs, manifests, and all associated paperwork
- Trip reconciliations
- Bachelor’s Degree
At least one of the below three:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with and proven knowledge of FAR-135 and/or FAR-121 operations, regulations, and current marketplace/equipment available.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a prior Corporate Aviation Flight Support role.
- Minimum 5 years of service industry background: restaurant, caterer of event planner
- Demonstrate willingness to multi-task and to providing world-class service.
- Demonstrate capacity to deliver affirmative control of flight logistics and support.
- Ability to relocate for up to 9 months during the specified sports season from Sept-May as needed
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Must be able to pass a 5 year criminal background check
- Ability to lift 30lbs repeatedly
- Ability to look, dress and act professionally
- Grow company culture; act as an ambassador of the PJS brand.
To be successful in the Flight Coordinator role requires exemplary interaction with and in support of clients, excellent written and verbal communication, the ability and desire to travel, and dedication and passion for client service. Our clients expect and we pride ourselves on 100% accuracy. Candidates applying for a position with PJS are expected to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
This is a perfect role for someone who has demonstrated success in the aviation or service industry who loves to travel. PJS offers a competitive pay and benefits package. Being part of the PJS team means being part of an exciting industry in a fun, collaborative, and growth oriented environment where our focus is on being the best at what we do.
Interested candidates may apply to Belinda Braley, firstname.lastname@example.org
PJS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.