MANDARIN ORIENTAL, CANOUAN PRIVATE CHARTER
PRIVATE JET SERVICES AND MANDARIN ORIENTAL, CANOUAN
Located in St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Canouan Island is a remote island hideaway that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after international luxury destinations.
The Caribbean’s largest living coral reef surrounds Mandarin Oriental, Canouan and boasts a dreamy setting of glass-clear seas, powdery sand beaches and vibrant greenery. This makes Canouan the perfect place to unwind after your private jet flight with PJS. Canouan’s 5900-foot illuminated runway can even accommodate private aircraft as large as a Boeing 737.
Let PJS whisk you away to experience:
- 26 elegant colonial-style suites
- Chic, Italian-design Patio Villas and elegant Lagoon Villas
- A collection of restaurants offering a variety of culinary delights
- Dedicated Butler service ensures bespoke comforts tailored to your every need
- An exceptional Kids Camp, Pirates of Canouan, ensures every member of your party has a holiday to remember
- Relaxing Spa with charming hillside treatment palapas and therapists meticulously trained to relax, sooth and decompress
- A championship Fazio-designed golf course
- Luxury super-yacht marina
Reach out for a private charter flight quote today.
BOOK YOUR FLIGHT TODAY
Need immediate assistance? Call +1 (603) 760 0500
WITH DEDICATION AND PASSION
PJS exists to solve airline charter logistics with dedication and passion. The global aviation marketplace is filled with various options and solutions. What works for one group is not necessarily right for another, nor should it be. PJS offers a unique consultancy approach, using over fifteen years of experience to chart individualized solutions for each client. This method consistently delivers choice, value and peace of mind for a wide range of scenarios.
OUR OPERATIONS CENTER
Private Jet Services Group recently finished the design and build of its new Flight Operations Center. Our team has all the advanced tools to track and monitor all flights. They are consistently watching over up-to-the-minute weather patterns and projections, locations of relocated jets and constantly following and monitoring all actions, keeping in touch with the FBO and ensuring your trip runs smoothly.