Private Jet Services (PJS) is a worldwide private aviation consulting firm. Founded in 2003, the company initially focused on providing third party logistics services for large VIP groups including live entertainment tours and college and professional sports teams. PJS quickly established itself as a leading charter provider by consistently delivering superior execution and expertise in the niche of VIP Airliners.
PJS has several Internships available for the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters in fields ranging from Sales to Operations and to Finance.
Interns will be given a chance to grow professionally through mentoring and a structured training program. The ideal candidate will appreciate the opportunity to directly impact a growing business in a supportive and collaborative learning environment.
• Work closely with company stakeholders on assigned projects.
• Creatively contribute ideas for improving the projects and business processes that align with the overall company needs and strategy.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a focused team.
• Self-motivated, honest and dependable.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Detail oriented, quick learner and enthusiastic
This is a paid internship and we will assist with any paperwork required to obtain college credit. This internship will begin as soon as possible. This is a tremendous opportunity to gain exposure to a unique industry and obtain real working experience. This is not a position for those looking to make coffee. We will provide mentorship and help guide you to achieve your career goals. As you progress through the internship, your responsibilities will grow and your tasks will become more difficult. This is a partnership that we feel will pay dividends for both parties.
To learn more about our Internship program, send your resume and a cover that indicates what functional area you want join.