Miami Private Jet Charter Flights
Whether you are traveling via private jet to Miami for a luxurious beach getaway or traveling on business, there are many reasons to depart or arrive in private jet airports in and around the Miami area.
FOR A PRICE OF PRIVATE JET CHARTER IN MIAMI, REQUEST A QUOTE BY COMPLETING THE FORM AT THE RIGHT.
- Avoid the delays and long lines at the bigger commercial airports
- Travel on your schedule, with the ability to change your itinerary as often as you’d like
- Choose your favorite food to be served during your flight (a great perk for those with allergy issues and dietary restrictions.)
- Be more productive – conduct business and hold meetings aboard in the peace and quiet of your Miami private jet during your flight.
- Save time – Avoid the hassles through security and long walks to the gate.
- Travel closer to your final destination by flying into smaller airports available when you private jet charter in Miami.
- No more lost baggage or collecting your baggage from a carousel.
- Shorter taxi times on the runway.
Popular Private Jet Airports near Miami:
Miami International Airport’s General Aviation Center
Though located on the same grounds of Miami’s bustling International Airport, Miami International Airport’s General Aviation Center handles private jet traffic with its own hangar and is open 24/7.
Opa-Locka Executive Airport / OPF
Located just 10 minutes from Sun Life Stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins and Florida Marlins, and just 35 minutes from downtown Miami and Miami Beach, Opa-Locka is a great alternative to the larger airports in the area.
Miami Executive Airport
Formerly known until 2014 as Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport, Miami Executive Airport is one of the busiest general aviation airports in the state of Florida. Acting as a reliever airport for Miami International, Miami Executive provides fast and easy commuter access to the Florida Turnpike and downtown Miami.
Homestead General Airport
Adjacent to the Everglades National Park and 25 minutes from the Biscayne National Park, Homestead General Airport is an efficient choice for those visiting Florida’s natural tourist destinations or executives seeking a less busy airport environment, as the airport is still just 45 miles from downtown Miami.
Common private jet flights to/from Miami:
|Miami to New York||Miami to Maiquetia||Miami to London|
|Miami to Nice||Miami to Milan||Miami to Chicago|
Other Private Jet Locations:
|Pittsburgh||Tel Aviv||Los Angeles|