Private Jet Charter Senior Executive Account Manager
Private Jet Services Group (PJS) is one of North America’s largest private aviation consulting firms. Founded in 2003, the company initially focused on providing third party logistics services for large VIP groups including live entertainment tours and college and professional sports teams. PJS quickly established itself as a leading charter provider by consistently delivering superior execution and expertise in the niche of VIP Airliners.
The Senior Executive Account Manager is responsible for sourcing aircraft, obtaining quotes and coordination with clientele. Additional duties include but are not limited to vendor contract management and coordination of payment schedules.
Private Jet Charter Senior Executive Account Manager Job Duties
• Manage an exclusive book of business, both existing and potential new business referrals.
• Act as Company liaison with outside air carriers and vendors.
• Research new vendors, carriers, new markets and new industry developments.
• Recruit, hire, train and manage Executive Account Managers on team.
• Arrange airport procedures, including customs and immigration, vehicle ramp access, and landing requirements.
• Coordinate catering arrangements and any other client requirements.
• Facilitate communication and assist with processing of paperwork between ground transportation companies, destination management companies, hotels, resorts, and clients.
• Trip-coordination, trip briefs, manifests, and all associated paperwork.
• Coordination with sales team as necessary for trip requirements.
• Software usage, letter writing, and spreadsheet database log updates.
• Trip reconciliation, invoicing, and trip folder management.
• Sourcing of aircraft options for both 121/135 trips.
• Negotiate pricing with vendors.
• Sales support for new charter quote requests from CEO.
• Client interaction, quoting, contract management, establish retail pricing/margins.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-10 years of experience in Charter Air Executive Account Management.
• Ability to manage a varied list of demanding high-end clients.
• Grow company culture; act as an ambassador of the PJS brand.
Our clients expect and we pride ourselves on 100% accuracy. Candidates applying for a position with PJS are expected to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.