WILDERNESS SAFARIS PRIVATE CHARTER
Private Jet Services (PJS) is now flying you to the heart of Africa and landing in the small but breathtaking country of Rwanda. Here we will venture from the cosmopolitan of Kigali, deep into the awe-inspiring and rare wildlife of the forests and savannas.
Through a unique partnership with award-winning conservation tourism company Wilderness Safaris, we will be presenting 5 different itineraries for combined private jet travel and safari exploration — only available through PJS and Wilderness Safaris. All transfers within itineraries also include helicopter transport.
FIRST STOP: KIGALI
- Start with a 1-day stop in Kigali, one of the “most attractive” cities in Africa, and a stay at the city’s premier luxury business hotel.
- Private road transfer from Kigali International Airport to Kigali Marriott Hotel
- Take a private tour of the city’s markets, restaurants, murals and the Kigali Genocide Memorial
- Choose to dine in room for a quiet stay before your adventure or stop at the hotel’s Cucina Restaurant for innovative Italian dishes
SECOND STOP: BISATE LODGE
- From day 2, choose from 6 luxurious villas situated between dramatic views of Bisoke and Karisimbi volcanoes
- Trek through Volcanoes National Park to track grand mountain gorillas and see golden monkeys close up
- Engage with the local community and marketplace
- Contribute to Bisate’s reforestation project and plant a tree during your stay
THIRD STOP: NYUNGWE HOUSE
- Next, spend two days in one of Africa’s most ancient forests, Nyungwe Forest National Park, and home of Rwanda’s sole remaining chimpanzee population
- Take a thrilling Canopy Walk for an impressive view of the forest
- Tranquil accommodations complete with a fireplace, picturesque private deck and wilderness-view shower
- Private waterfall and chimp tracking adventure included
FOURTH STOP: MAGASHI
- Wrap up your final 2-day stay in a serene, tented luxury camp overlooking Lake Rwanyakazina
- Enjoy a sunrise or sunset boat cruise while in Magashi
- Guided nature walks and game drives to explore the Magashi Concession, where leopards, zebra, lions, giraffes, hippos and more roam
- Your stay here supports the conservation of Rwanda’s last protected savannah ecosystemEnjoy a sunrise or sunset boat cruise while in Magashi
REQUEST A PRIVATE CHARTER TODAY
Need immediate assistance? Call +1 (603) 760 0500
WITH DEDICATION AND PASSION
PJS Exists to solve airline charter logistics with dedication and passion. The global aviation marketplace is filled with various options and solutions. What works for one group isn’t necessarily right for another group, nor should it be. Private Jet Services (PJS) offers a unique consultancy approach, using over fifteen years of experience to chart individualized solutions for each client. This method consistently delivers choice, value, and peace of mind for a wide range of scenarios.
OUR OPERATIONS CENTER
Private Jet Services Group has just finished the design and build of our new Flight Operations Center. Our team has all the advanced tools to track and monitor all flights. They are consistently watching over up-to-the minute weather patterns and projections, locations of relocated jets, and constantly following and monitoring all actions, keeping in touch with the FBO, ensuring your trip runs smoothly.